quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2009

Pick up´s

“Great legs, what time do they open?”

“You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head all night.”

“Hey girl, what’s up? Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of all the girls here, I picked you to talk to.”

“That shirt’s very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you I’d be coming too.”

“Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?”

“Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.”

“Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?”

“Excuse me; I think you owe me a drink.”[She says, "Why?"] “Because when I saw you from across the room I dropped mine. It was a rum and Coke, and I’m [your name].”

“Is your last name Gillette? Because you’re the best a man can get.”

“Do you come here often?”

Sem comentários: