domingo, 9 de agosto de 2009

MM

The Love Song:
"I've got love songs in my head
that are killing us away"

mOBSCENE:
"The day that love, opened our eyes
we watch the world end.
We have high places but
we have no friends."

The Fight Song
"But i'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist
I'm not a slave to a world that doesn't give a shit"

The Dope Show
"They love you when you're on all the covers
When you're not then they love another"

Disposable Teens
"I never really hated the one true god
but the god of the people I hated"

Lunchbox
"I wanna grow up
I wanna be a big rock and roll star
I wanna grow up
I wanna be
So no one fucks with me"

Rock Is Dead
"All simple monkeys with alien babies
Amphetamines for boys, crucifixes for ladies
Sampled and soulless, worldwide and real webbed
You sell all the living for more safer dead"

Get Your Gunn
"what you won't do I will
I bash myself to sleep
what you sow I will reap
I scar myself you see
I wish I wasn't me
I am the little stick"

The Nobodies
"We are the nobodies
we wanna be somebodies
when we're dead,
they'll know just who we are"

Long Road Out Of Hell
"You never said forever, could ever hurt like this
You never said forever, could ever hurt like this"

The Beautiful People
"And I don't want you and I don't need ya
Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat ya
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong"

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

mesothelioma support and information!
[url=http://www.mesothelioma-support.org/]adenocarcinoma lung[/url]