sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

Coisas dos filmes

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to violence - the word and the act." in Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
"I Feel I´m destined to achieve some great thing. What, I don´t know" in Patton
"Frankly, you´re beginning to smell and for a stud in New York, that´s a handicap." in Midnight Cowboy
"What an excellent day for an exorcism." in The Exorcist
"My old grandpa is the best killer there ever was." in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
"You´re gonna need a bigger boat" in Jaws
"I ask myself if the fucking he has is worth the fucking he gets" in Supervixens
"They´re all gonna laugh at you" in Carrie
"It´s a god-damn siege" in Assault on Precinct 13
"Was that the bogeyman? As a matter of fact - it was." in Halloween
"Who the hell cares. Let´s go shopping first." in Dawn of The Dead
"In space no one can hear you scream" in Alien
"You´ve seen it! You´ve heard it! And you´re still asking questions?" in Mad Max
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" in Apocalypse Now

2 comentários:

Fátima disse...

vou-te roubar estas frases :P

Denise disse...

e o shining? nao tens nenhuma frase de la?

ahahah

ah, desculpa, ainda nao viste o filme todo... ahah