sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

Coisas dos filmes parte II

"What are you prepared to do?" in The Untouchables
"You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!" in Scarface
"We´ve been kicking other people´s asses for so long. It´s time we got ours kicked." in Platoon
"I like the stink of the streets. It cleans out my lungs. And it gives me a hard-on" in Once Upon a Time in America
"God, I look twenty years old!" in A Nightmare on Elm Street
"Are you a bodybuilder? Yeah, I build bodies." in The Fly
"Ash, I think we ought to get out of here." in The Evil Dead
"I don´t give a fuck about your war... ou your president" in Escape From New York
"We´re on an express elevator to hell - going down." in Aliens

1 comentário:

Green disse...

A menina da semana, mais um bocadinho relativamente pequeno, e seria "Vera Formiga"!
(risos)